Source: Top Chinese Cuisine, by Yasa Boga
Served To: 5 people
300 grams of beef (Sukiyaki)
200 grams of bean sprouts removed its roots
1 paprika bijinya removed, sliced lengthwise
1 tablespoon mirin ( / angciu / sherry)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce kikoman
3 tsp sesame oil
5 tablespoons of oil need to
2 cloves garlic dimemarkan
How to prepare:
1. Mix mirin, sugar, soy sauce Kikoman, and sesame oil, mixed flat.
2. Heat oil in wok, stir fry garlic until yellow.
3. Enter spice mixture until boiling.
4. Enter the meat pieces for the pieces, stir-fry until dry.
5. Insert a little pepper fine, if you like the taste a little spicy.
6. After the meat is cooked, immediately lift and place on plates.
7. Use remaining oil in wok unluk menumis shoot quickly.
8. Serve hot kelika still shoot and not properly cooked.
Category: resep masakan