still hear your voice

* 06/16/2008 1:43 am
* I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dream
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast,
I want this to last
need you by my side

Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static
And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so,
I can't let you go
want you in my life

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses