never thought you would really go

* ♥ €ar£y ♥
* 09/14/2008 4:55 am
You warned me that you were gonna leave
I never thought you would really go
I was blind but now I see
Broke your heart but now I know
That I was being such a fool
And I didn't deserve you

I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I don't know if I'll get up
And I don't wanna cause a scene
But I'm dyin' without your love
I'm beggin' to hear your voice
Tell me you love me too
Cause I'd rather just be alone
If I know that I can't have you

Lookin' at the letter you that you left
The letter that you left
Wondering if I'll ever get you back
Dreaming about when I'll see you next
When will I see you next, will I ever get you back
Knowing that I never will forget
I won't forget
That I was being such a fool
And I still don't deserve you

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses